Talking about best bodybuilding foods we will begin with, what food should be on his Desk every day.
Here is a list of the best food for bodybuilder products. Note that every day from this list it is necessary to eat more products, and not choose from them only two or three to eat on a regular basis. The following products should be approximately 80% of the daily diet of the bodybuilder.
- fish (salmon, tuna, cod, mackerel). Canned tuna in water, salmon in water mackerel in oil;
- breast of chicken;
- lean beef and pork;
- whey protein.
- fruits with a low glycemic index;
- bread made from grain flour;
- small portions of pasta (along with a food rich in protein);
- basmati rice;
- sweet potatoes (yams).
- olive oil, sesame oil, linseed oil;
- almonds (unsalted and raw);
- nuts (except pistachios).
The following products should be excluded from the diet bodybuilder full:
- fatty meat;
- fat dairy products;
- fast food;
- whole milk;
- ordinary bread;
- food which has added sugar;
- mineral water and soft drinks;
- industrial fruit juice;
- crackers, baguettes, bread sticks;
- vegetable oil (except listed above);
- fried oil;
- roasted or fried products.
THE ORGANISATION OF THE BEST BODYBUILDING FOODS
Best bodybuilding foods consists of no less than six small meals a day. In order not to violate this mode, the necessary nutrition bodybuilder must take care in advance. Well once a week to cook the food we need to have it handy in the fridge for the day when you will have time.
Here’s what you can do:
- Cook in a saucepan a lot of eggs – they are kept in the refrigerator longer than 1 week.
- Bake a few chicken Breasts stored in the refrigerator for 5 days.
- Wash a lot of lettuce and fresh onion first let them dry, then cut, and in a closed container to put in the refrigerator, not adding oil and vinegar – stand, at least 4 days.
- Cook 1 package of basmati rice is stored in the refrigerator for 3 days.
To support program your diet, the bodybuilder will need containers of different sizes, where he will put his food and also food film clomid for bodybuilding, in which he will be able to wrap fruit or sandwiches.
Diet is extremely important for a bodybuilder, and skipping at least one meal is unacceptable. But if you will be ashamed to get a box of food in front of others, think about what summer on the beach will be ashamed of others.
One warning: don’t buy what you are going to eat. The most insidious are those purchases that seem “almost” harmless. If, for example, you bake a whole chicken – be sure that in some moment of weakness you eat and thigh and a wing.
LIST SOME GENERAL RULES BEST BODYBUILDING FOODS:
- Do not mix carbohydrates.
- Avoid food with a high content of carbohydrates and fats.
- Every carbohydrate low glycemic index always eat protein or good fats.
- Eat a vegetable fiber at every meal.
- The salads always add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- During the day, often drink water.
- Avoid drinking mineral water, industrial fruit juices, soft drinks and alcohol (including beer), because these products consist mainly of “empty” calories and impede fat breakdown.
- At least once a week, refrain from any kind of physical exercise, and eat this day very well.
- Usually half an hour before the workout (not later) you can eat – for example, one Apple. If we are talking about a full meal – between her and the workout should be a break of at least two to three hours.
- Always weigh your food.
A FEW SECRETS OF POWER BODYBUILDER:
- The cocktail that you drink immediately after your workout should be protein, creatine and a banana.
- After a workout, always eat solid foods. That is, meat, poultry or fish along with rice or pasta. Eating after a workout should be very intense.
- Buy brown bread, already sliced chunks.
- Before eating always rinse water and the oil from canned fish.
- Do not take too large size eggs because they can be two yolks, and so you lose the desired account of calories.
CREATINE IN THE DIET OF BODYBUILDER
- On workout days, take 3-4 grams after a workout.
- In the days when there are no sessions, 3-4 grams dissolve in the juice which you drink in the morning. After 5 minutes then you can eat.
- In reception it is advisable to do 3-4 week break in order not to spoil your body.
- If you want to take creatine continuously, this wouldn’t be terrible. Just make sure that the dose does not exceed 3 grams per day.
- Keep in mind that a greater amount of creatine does not mean better results. In essence, he is thrown away in vain.
FEATURES OF THE BEST BODYBUILDING FOODS FOR STRENGTH TRAINING
Those who practise weight training every day should an additional 20% of the calories in order to speed up the recovery of the body after intense activity. These calories should be obtained through certain foods.
More specifically, when working with the weight diet bodybuilder during the workout, and immediately after it, should be the following:
Carbohydrates: glucose with high glycemic index (dextrose/ maltodextrin).
After one or two hours after a workout nutrition that a bodybuilder must include:
Protein: plain yogurt or cottage cheese.
Carbohydrates: grains with fiber (high glycemic index).
WE PRESENT THE SCHEME OF NUTRITION FOR MUSCLE MASS FOR BEGINNERS BODYBUILDERS
Meal No. 1 (05:00)
- omelette of 3 eggs;
- 100 g of oat flakes with 1% fat milk.
Meal No. 2 (08:00)
- 150 g of cooked or baked turkey breast or 200 grams of tuna in water with 2 tablespoons of olive oil;
- 200 g brown rice or 150 g pasta;
salad with olive oil.
Meal No. 3 (11:00)
- 200 g chicken breast without skin (baked or boiled);
- 1 boiled potatoes of medium size.
Meal No. 4 (14:00)
- 200 g of cottage cheese;
- 100 g of oatmeal and 2 cups milk with 1% fat.
Eating before a workout (18:00)
- 1 Apple.
Food immediately after your workout (19:30 – 20:00)
- a banana and a protein shake or 0.5 liters of milk 0% fat.
The main meal after exercise (21:00)
- 150 g baked salmon or 250 g lean beef steak;
- 1 boiled potatoes of medium size;
Meal No. 5 (00:00)
- 200 g of cottage cheese;
- 30 g of nuts.